MERLOAM DESIGN SERVICES PVT. LTD., offers complete architectural services encompassing feasibility and zoning studies, environmental performance standards, strategic growth management, land use objectives, economic objectives, programming, master planning, cost estimating, architectural design, construction document preparation, securing of local approvals/permits, as well as contract and construction administration. Our interior design services range from space planning to furniture and equipment purchasing.
- SITE ANALYSIS - An architectural site analysis will look at issues such as site location, size, topography, zoning, traffic conditions and climate. The analysis also needs to consider any future developments, or changes to the sites surroundings, such as a change of roads designations, changing cultural patterns, or other significant building developments within the area.
- SITE PLANNING - Our approach to architectural planning is extensive, detailed and client focused, which allows us create the most effective designs for our clients’ projects.
- ENVIRONMENT IMPACT ANALYSIS - Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is an important regulatory tool that ensures minimum impact on the environment and resources. It brings several checks and balances prior to, during and post the construction of buildings and townships.
- SAFETY- Strict architectural safety procedures followed and adhered to in all aspects of construction, followed by coordinating with reputed consultants for fire, water and other safety features.
- STATUTORY CERTIFICATION – We provide all the necessary drawings and blue prints required for all statutory certifications.
- TURNKEY SERVICES – We also provide total turnkey solutions for commercial/residential interior design and execution.
- MASTERPLAN - Our master plans process is intensely collaborative, involving experts from planners, designers, and strategists to economists, engineers and community representatives. The creative collisions that result from this process create a ground swell of energy and ideas, and outline a comprehensive framework for sustainable development and growth.